Students in the junior classes have been investigating and creating bar graphs to represent data collected. This was a follow up activity with students using the copy and paste element in MS PowerPoint. The students really enjoyed this activity. They were fascintated with the copy and paste facility. A great lesson to consolidate pictograph and graphing.
Pages/MS Word, Preview
You will need
1. Open Safair (Internet Browser)
2. Navigate to www.google.com.au
3. Click on IMAGES and search for a picture that relates to your topic. For example, ‘Robot Outline’.
4. Select an image and COPY and PASTE the image into Pages.
5. Open the ‘Dotted Thirds’ document and COPY a section of the lines.
6. PASTE the dotted thirds into the Pages document and adjust accordingly.