Why use someone else’s font when you can create your own. Simply follow the instructions below to create your own font.
- Access to a printer
- Access to a scanner
- Black fine liner
- Visit http://www.myscriptfont.com/
- Download the PDF template and print
- Write out the alphabet, characters and numbers
- Scan your handwriting
- Name your font
- Download it as a TTF file
- From your downloads, double click to install
Available now from the hand of Tser Lin is Pigeon Scrawl. Click on the image below to download Pigeon Scrawl.